Commerce


 HISTORY

 The Department of Commerce was started in the year 1947. The department started a two year undergraduate Degree Course, which was later extended to a three-year course in 1957. Until 1952, the department was headed by the Principals. During Prof. Dr.Jeevaraj’s headship, the department grew into a Post Graduate department in 1990. B.Com with Computer Application was introduced in the year 2006.

Courses Offered:Aided – B.Com   Self-financed – B.Com, B.Com(CA), B.Com IT, M.Com, M.Phil