Women’s Forum of The American College is committed to protect the welfare of women faculty and students on campus addressing gender issues and promoting gender equity. It takes active steps to enlarge the space for participation of women students in administration, cultural and social activities of the college. It provides an opportunity to explore the talents of women students.
- To emphasize the importance of economic, social, racial and gender equality.
- To create awareness about the rights of women so as to prepare them to protect themselves from any sort of harassment.
- To broaden the domain of knowledge and improve skills of women community.
- To impart knowledge on health and hygiene.
- To instil values and the sense of responsibilities in building a good society.
Principal & Secretary
: Dr. M. Davamani Christober
: Dr. G. C. Abraham
: Dr. C. Dorothy Sheela
: Dr. M. Vathanaruba
Dean of women students
: Dr. M. Beaula Ruby Kamalam
Additional Dean of Women students
All Women Faculty
- Arrange special lectures by eminent personalities to motivate women faculty and students.
- Organize seminars, workshops for the promotion of women empowerment, gender equity and personality development.
- Conduct cultural and technical competitions periodically.
- Commemorate International Women’s Day Celebrations.
- Conduct sports activity on regular basis.
- Organize Faculty Development programme.
- Arrange trips to women faculty.
- Organize Health camp.