Chemistry


HISTORY

The department of Chemistry has been established in the year 1913. It encompasses around 2171 square meters of area. UG Chemistry program is undertaken in James Hall upstairs. PG Chemistry program was started in the year 1958 at Stoffer’s hall.
Courses offered: Aided – B.Sc, M.Sc, Self-Financed – B.Sc
DIAMOND JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS OF PG & RESEARCH DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON FRONTIER AREAS OF CHEMISTRY , 17-19 JULY 2018.